Session #3 Reminder
Just in case you don't check your email, oh gentle player, this post is to remind you that we're still scheduled to play Shadows of the Past this Saturday. Same time, same place. Then again, I must be fooling myself: if you don't read your email, I reckon there's little chance that you check this blog with any frequency.
And people call me a pessimist.
In other news, I'm going to be incorporating Reputation scores. This isn't tough to figure out, and it's not really something you'll need to keep much track of. There are also some other feats I'll need to incorporate into the game. I plan, at some point, to group these feats and their descriptions into a document that you can all check out when it's time once more for your characters to gain new feats.
The odds are excellent that any character that survives this weekend's session will make fifth level. Stay optimistic!
And people call me a pessimist.
In other news, I'm going to be incorporating Reputation scores. This isn't tough to figure out, and it's not really something you'll need to keep much track of. There are also some other feats I'll need to incorporate into the game. I plan, at some point, to group these feats and their descriptions into a document that you can all check out when it's time once more for your characters to gain new feats.
The odds are excellent that any character that survives this weekend's session will make fifth level. Stay optimistic!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home